Saturday, December 12, 2020

Alive

 There is a thin line

between living alive

and living a lie

i can't watch my life pass me by

lively living

has become a daydream

that is beyond me

my reality

is a nightmare

colored by settling

burying

resurfacing

my lonely lie

rests inside of me

of all the things

i've never said

a story to remain hidden

locked below

slowly killing me

all the things you don't know

and all the pieces of me

burning

slowly disintigrating

ashes on my tounge

i'm wise enough to realize

you will never be what i seek

and naive of me to think

when our eyes finally meet

he will not feel something

everything

i will steal his breath away

like yesterday

but you're lost

and i can only be found

between the lines

of living lively

and breathing blindly.

No comments:

Post a Comment